Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Logan

I thought I might try my hand at drawing someone at work. His name is Logan. That picture of him above is basically what he does most of the time: sings badly. And when he's not doing that, he's either meowing or farting. There are a few people here who absolutely can't stand it and would like to see him quit or be fired. I personally just find it hilarious, not just what he does but also how angry and worked up some people get towards him. I just do my work and laugh.
One thing that redeems him to me at least is that when there's work to be done he's ready, willing, and able to do it. Really, that's best quality anyone can have in any work environment. If the situation was reversed inthat he had no quirks to annoy people but at the same time did little to no work I'd be calling for his termination effective immediately. But, as things are, I hope he sticks around for a while. I mean, a washing machine doesn't work properly without an "agitator".

UPDATE: As of Friday night, he quit. The reasons are too silly and nauseating to get into here. Well, anyway, wherever he is now, I hope he's doing fine as well as singing and meowing.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's funny. Is that a bit of Jimmy the idiot boy in your hand posing?
    I noticed that you were asking Sean about his cintiq and since I have one too, I might be able to offer some advice. Cintiqs are top quality products but very expensive and some people don't like them. I bought mine to help with my tax deductions so in that case it was beneficial. Your best bet is to start off with a regular wacom tablet. They're roughly $150-$250 for the smaller versions versus the $2000-$4000 for a cintiq. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you working hard...
    Im still meowing farting burping and singing like william hung.
    Well
    take care and I leave you with Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline.

    Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good I've been inclined to believe they never would.. But now I look at the night..........

    Warm touching warm reaching out touching me touching.....
    sweet caroline good times never seemed so good.

    ReplyDelete