Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two Belated Birthdays

I missed two birthdays recently. John Kricfalusi's birthday was on Sepember 9. He turned 51. One of his "partners in crime" Katie Rice had a birthday on September 12. She turned..................... 87 I think. I'll have to check on that. Anyway, I'll chalk this up to better late than never and post them now.

I did something different with their birthday wishes. Here, I present their worst nightmares so that the rest of their days will seem great by comparison no matter what happened to them that day. A rather nice gesture on my part I should say.

First, John K.'s nightmare:


Ren & Stimpy make a guest appearance on South Park!!

Now, Katie's nightmare:



She has to draw guys!!

I hope these pictures brighten their days and make their birthday seasons a merry one.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! Katie's nightmare is very funny! Great work on her face.

    ReplyDelete