Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Retraction

Way back in September, I made a post on this blog the berating the entire country of France simply because I hadn't seen too many red dots from France on my world map below. I'm not sure, but I think that post might have finally worked because, as you can see, there are a whole bunch of red dots on France right now. The French visit me after all.

But, all the same, I feel that I should really make amends for that post. Those snobby frogs were a bit much maybe. So now what I'm going to do is show a bunch of the many things that makes France and the French people truly great.











So, VIVE LE FRANCE, and all that. Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? Le chien de la salle de bain. Also, here's a pic I drew of your beloved leader. Enjoy!


Well, that takes care of that. Now, on to other business. Hello, Iceland. Y'know, I don't see any red dots on your country. What's up with that? Is it "too cold" to visit my blog? Huh? I'm sorry it came to this but I'm going to have to resort to some drastic measures. Iceland, visit my blog or Bjork gets it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment