Friday, January 19, 2007

Coming Attractions

To keep this blog from going stale, I'll post a coming attractions picture to show everyone what I plan to post one here in the near future. For those who don't know, THIS is the reason I've been trying to get Tom & Jerry to look right.
I have another project that I've really got to get going on and I won't start it until this one is done. I hope to finish it by the end of January. That should give me plenty of time to finish my other project by its due date March 1. Until then, I'll have to tide everyone over with the graphic below.

3 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, I smell another cheap cartoon crossover. (Bart Simpson from the episode of The Simpsons where Jay Sherman from "The Critic" comes to Springfield to judge a film festival).

    Seriously though, sounds interesting. Wonder if Tom and Jerry will team up to beat up the Censor Monkeys like Itchy and Scratchy did to the Marge Squirrel on the episode of The Simpsons where Marge protests against the violence on Itchy and Scratchy.

    That would rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's been well past March 1st. Where's the Censor Monkey/T&J crossover?

    And I think the Looney Tunes would have been a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fret none, CL. It's coming. I severly under-estimated how long this would take.

    Maybe they'll go after the LT gang sometime in the future. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete